Open House Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a Rock Engineering Company providing outsourced Geotechnical services to the mining industry.
We currently have a career opportunity for various result driven, mature individuals, who wishes to join a flourishing organization.
We are seeking interested Rock Engineering Managers, Rock Engineers, Mine Seismologists, Strata Control Officers and Seismic Technicians. Applicants must have own transport and be in possession of a valid Driver’s License.
- The potential vacancies are available in South Africa and only applications from South African Citizens will be considered.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
- Relevant Chamber of Mines Certificates
- Relevant Seismological Qualifications
- Relevant experience in an intermediate to deep level narrow tabular mining environment.
- Able to work independently and a team player
- Excellent interpersonal relations at all levels
- Results oriented and pro-active
- Maintenance of high ethical standards
Applicants who meet the minimum criteria are invited to forward CVs to:
The HR Manager,
PO. Box 200,
or email to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Date 26 January 2018
Enquiries: Mr PA. Khoarai, Tel. (018) 293 1944.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 14 days from the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
OHMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.