Open House Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd is a Rock Engineering Company providing outsourced Geotechnical services to the mining industry.
We currently have a career opportunity for a result driven, mature individual, who wishes to join a flourishing organisation.
We currently have a vacancy for a qualified Rock Engineer with a coal mining certificate. Applicants must have own transport and be in possession of a valid Driver’s License.Qualifications:
- Chamber of Mines Rock Mechanics Certificate (Coal).
- Must have underground coal mining experience.
- Able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal relations at all levels
- Results oriented and pro-active
- Maintenance of high ethical standards
Applicants who meet the minimum criteria are invited to forward CVs to:
The HR Manager, PO. Box 200, Potchefstroom, 2520, or email to: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Date 13 July 2018
Enquiries: Mr PA. Khoarai, Tel. (018) 293 1944.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 14 days from the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
OHMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.